So, it’s officially winter. You heard it right – the nights are getting darker, the mornings are crisp and Christmas is fast approaching! Most people think that hot tubs are just for Summer, to enjoy whilst sipping a lovely cocktail, but you can have some of the best times in your RotoSpa during winter – and why not make the most of your lovely warm tub during the colder days? So, here are a few tips on enjoying your tub and preparing yourself for the winter days;
1. Make sure you have your towel, slippers and dressing gown ready for when you get out!
2. Have a warm drink beside you. We recommend a lovely hot chocolate, with whipped cream (and maybe a cheeky splash of baileys).
3. Make the most of the darker nights. The nights are drawing in and what better way to relax than looking up at the stars whilst surrounded by warm, bubbling water. The stars look beautiful during the winter nights so sitting in you RotoSpa looking up at the sky is perfect, especially for those star-gazing fans.
4. RotoSpas can help relieve you of any typical winter ailments that come with this time of year, such as aches and pains in joints from colder weather. Our comfortable and dynamic shape helps you to relax and unwind.
5. Christmas is fast approaching, meaning family time. Our sociable circular and square shapes make socialising with your family and friends even easier, whilst impressing them with your RotoSpa all the same. Looking out for Father Christmas on Christmas Eve whilst in your RotoSpa is a perfect way to start the festivities.
6. Covering up your spa with one of our covers can help you keep the heat in your RotoSpa. This means that your tub will be ready for you to climb into straight after doing the *the floor is cold tip-toe run*, (this is where your slippers come in handy).
We hope these tips have helped you out somewhat. Hot tubs aren’t just for the summer and can be made the most of during the winter just as much! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by visiting our website at (www.suttonspas.co.uk).
Thanks, The Sutton Spa team.