Your hot tub must be full of hot water when our engineer arrives.
- Filters are soaked in cleaning solution
Older filters may need to be replaced and are available at additional cost.
- Full maintenance and performance check
Pumps, blowers, and other major components are measured for performance and each component is inspected for wear and tear. We also listen for abnormal noise and inspect that they are still water tight.
- Pipework and glue joint inspection
We ensure there are no leaks, kinks, or bends in the pipework
- Empty, clean, rinse down and vacuum out the spa
This also includes vacuuming out the cabinet inspection area.
- Re-fill with fresh water, rinse and re-fit filters
Prime all pumps of air and re-commission
- Report suggested repairs
Components, plumbing fittings etc. are additional to service cost. If major work is required then we may need to visit again at a later date.
- Balance water using customer chemicals, and sign off the service with the customer
Chemicals are also available to buy if required. Please talk to our attending engineer or call us on 0121 354 4420 to place an order.
- Wipe spa cabinet clean and apply 303 protection solution to spa cover.
Terms and Conditions
A free gold service worth £210 (details on website) included on all Sutton Spas Hot Tub purchases during October 2022. Subject to pre delivery check, 20 mile radius from B73 5UY to address of end user and availability.
Code valid from 8th to 31st October date.