Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website
The term ‘Sutton Pools and Spas’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 35 Boldmere Road, Boldmere, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, B73 5UY. Our company registration number is 07633403. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and your payment details are protected by SagePay and a valid SSL certificate.
Return and Refund Policy.
Any goods received by the customer that are agreed by RotoSpa UK to be in a condition that is non-compliant with the Consumer Rights Act can be returned by collection to RotoSpa at no expense for a full refund. RotoSpa UK must be informed of the refusal of the goods and the reason for refusal in writing within 30 days of receipt. If you simply change your mind about the purchase and wish to return the goods for a refund you can do so provided that the goods are returned at your expense unused, saleable and in their original packaging with all documentation. You should contact us to arrange this return and will be provided with a returns authorization. There will be a 10% restocking fee which will be deducted from any refund provided. The goods will be inspected by RotoSpa prior to any refund or promise of refund. If the returned goods are not unused, saleable or in their original packaging then a refund will be refused and the owner will have 7 days from the point of notification to collect the goods before they are disposed of.
RotoSpa UK holds stock and can also manufacture your spa if not held in stock, the approximate date of delivery will depend on the spa you require and you will be informed of delivery schedule shortly after placing your order. This will normally be a period of between 1.2 weeks. If you are discontent with the delivery schedule you can cancel your order and receive a full refund of deposit as long as the cancellation is requested and agreed at least one week before the agreed delivery date. RotoSpa UK reserves the right to refuse refunds of deposits requested less than one week before delivery date. Full payment for the goods is needed before any goods are shipped, typically when delivery is arranged.
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
*Currently excludes Scotland. For deliveries to Scotland please contact us for your bespoke delivery charge.
*Free delivery within a 75-mile radius, of 35 Boldmere Road, Boldmere Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham B735UY. Any hot tub delivery beyond the 75-mile radius will incur a charge of £2 per mile including VAT as the vehicle drives.
Tax Charges: All prices shown on our web site include 20% VAT.
Guarantee: We guarantee your satisfaction. Due to the wide selection of products we offer please check the Warranty page under each product section for full details or contact us for further information.
Back Orders: If your item is not in stock, we will manufacture it for you. You will always be e-mailed with the expected approximate delivery timescale
RotoSpa UK cannot be held responsible for any third party costs incurred due to planning ahead of full and correct delivery of goods ordered; or for any other costs that may result from a non-delivery on the proposed day.